We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

roboform stopped working

Roboform has stopped working in microsoft Edge the icon is dead, but in chrome it works perfect.
I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus

Comments

  • Have you checked installed extensions on Edge?
    thanks to all posters

    PARKRUN - The only time the ladies chase me!

    I've changed my facebook username to NOBODY so when I enter FB comps I press the "Like" button it will say NOBODY likes this
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,682 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I do not believe it but it is now working again, it probably wanted a days rest.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.