We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Thanks One-Eye

Thank you for posting, I won this comp and first parcel arrived yesterday, and my cousin's little girl is going to love them.  Apparently she collects them.

Won from here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6637924/e-04-12-win-an-mga-entertainment-bundle-toys-worth-200-gleam#latest
Thanks to all those that post.   

Comments

  • sarah250187
    sarah250187 Posts: 12,428 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Congrats! Xx
  • Well done :)
    To create more positive results in your life,replace
    'IF ONLY' with next time
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 74,924 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
     You're welcome ;)

    Congratulations - Great timing to win this now!
  • Deb2008
    Deb2008 Posts: 1,765 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well done :)
    2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 small clever pots win2023 £50 Yours Mag 2024 £100 Thats Life, book win, Thats Life Crime, June, £100 Codebreakers, December Elf The Musical tickets and an overnight stay in Newport 2025 None
    2026 £50 Thats Life
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 20,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well done 
  • stellar
    stellar Posts: 111 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    edited 15 December 2025 at 11:34AM
    I wanted to post on 'I won I won I won' but I can't see a comment box?

    I received a lovely surprise in the post this morning, a cheque for £100 - RLC-NOV25-259 Crossword winner 44, the cheque is from FUTURE. I would like to thank the person who posted the competiton but I haven't been able to find out which one it was. Can anyone help decipher the clues, please?

    @Didoow found the competition for me:

    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6636271/e-07-11-tv-times-issue-44

    Thank you @One-Eye
    No spam please I'm British!
  • stellar said:
    I wanted to post on 'I won I won I won' but I can't see a comment box?

    I received a lovely surprise in the post this morning, a cheque for £100 - RLC-NOV25-259 Crossword winner 44, the cheque is from FUTURE. I would like to thank the person who posted the competiton but I haven't been able to find out which one it was. Can anyone help decipher the clues, please?

    Didoow found the competition for me:

    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6636271/e-07-11-tv-times-issue-44

    Thank you One-Eye!
    I use a laptop and there is a big red +create new button on right of my screen, click, then click on new thread and this should work.  Not sure how it is done on a tablet or phone.
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • stellar
    stellar Posts: 111 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    stellar said:
    I wanted to post on 'I won I won I won' but I can't see a comment box?

    I received a lovely surprise in the post this morning, a cheque for £100 - RLC-NOV25-259 Crossword winner 44, the cheque is from FUTURE. I would like to thank the person who posted the competiton but I haven't been able to find out which one it was. Can anyone help decipher the clues, please?

    Didoow found the competition for me:

    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6636271/e-07-11-tv-times-issue-44

    Thank you One-Eye!
    I use a laptop and there is a big red +create new button on right of my screen, click, then click on new thread and this should work.  Not sure how it is done on a tablet or phone.
    I know  :D how stupid am I? I found it but didn't want to confuse the matter any further by Creating a New post, but at least I'll know next time. I've been using this site for years but never really got used to it when it changed! 
    No spam please I'm British!
  • lottiegirl
    lottiegirl Posts: 3,129 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    congratulations
  • Bigboytyson
    Bigboytyson Posts: 4,412 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well done xxx
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.