We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Water purification filter.
Buster_Danog
Posts: 746
Forumite
I am trying to find a water purification filter for a humidifier. The one I need is no longer on sale in the UK, but on one of the websites I visited they were suggesting this type of unit can be used in coffee machines. I am not sure if that is true. Here is a photo.

They are one inches or two inches long. Problem is I don't know the diameter. They work by preventing germs and microbes with silver ions.

They are one inches or two inches long. Problem is I don't know the diameter. They work by preventing germs and microbes with silver ions.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards