Sky TV

Options
I am being coerced by the rest of the family to get SKY for the forthcoming dark winter nights; we already have Free view which is not meeting our viewing needs and I don’t believe we need Sky+ because we don’t watch half of what we tape anyway!

So has anyone seen any decent Sky promotional packages recently, at our current address we will be new subscribers, etc.

TIA.

Comments

• gary38uk
    gary38uk Posts: 476 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sky do have a few deals for new customers, see their web site.
    but i think that sky is overpriced. we have the family pack which is £19.50.
    ever since we have had it, its gone up. with not really getting anything more, just more adverts. when they is a new channel its just repeats of whats already on the other channels and more adverts.
    we only really watch e4 (the wife) i sometimes watch a documentary and the kids of course like it.

its not fair the way the packages work, would be better to select each channel, but if you pay the lowest you get not much, and this makes you select the next (the family pack) which gives you loads of channels of which only a few you only ever watch.
  • ronda1
    Options
    ???can you still ring sky with a family discout code for sky plus read about it here a while ago reconditioned boxs with full perks anyone know about this please let us know thanks
  • raeble
    raeble Posts: 911 Forumite
    Options
    Here are the latest offers.
  • ronda1
    Options
    i rang while ago with a staff code that gave you a reconditioned sky plus box for £99 but they had run out and were not sure if they were doing them again need to find someone in livingston who works for sky to find out let me know thanks ??? ;D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure