We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Made for Mums mag daily problem

Is anyone else getting lots of ads for "I'm a Celebrity" over the comps so they are impossible to enter?

Comments

  • Emmia
    Emmia Posts: 7,544
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Don't you use an ad blocker?
  • hjg123
    hjg123 Posts: 702
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 8 November 2025 at 3:50PM
    No, I don't use one, which one is good?

  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,410
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I was getting flickering and blank pages this morning so gave up 

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • I use adblock+ browser extension (free version) with chrome on my pc and haven't had any problems. It can be used with other browsers but I keep opera free from adblocking for sites that you need to turn adblocking off. For adblocking on android I use firefox with ublock origin extension. Not sure what works ok for apple gadgets.
  • Emmia
    Emmia Posts: 7,544
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    hjg123 said:
    No, I don't use one, which one is good?

    Ublock origin is one I use.
  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,410
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I am still getting adverts And blank pages this morning 

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • marcia_ said:
    I am still getting adverts And blank pages this morning 
    You need to be using an adblocking extension as this will stop it. I don't get any of this using an adblocker but turning my adblocker off to test it and it's awful.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.