We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Hand sanitizer gel recommendations please
Boohoo
Posts: 2,414 Forumite
As above mentioned.
I am after a gel that doesn't smell of soap, perfume, flowers or anything that it's not meant to smell of
I used to buy Ineos Hospital Grade hand gel and that was great but the last 2 bottles I got smelt of dirty wet towels and when you used some gel the smell would last for hours.
Has anyone got some recommendations for a sanitizer gel that smells of just alcohol (what is used in making the gel not what you drink) and not perfumed please.
I am after a gel that doesn't smell of soap, perfume, flowers or anything that it's not meant to smell of
I used to buy Ineos Hospital Grade hand gel and that was great but the last 2 bottles I got smelt of dirty wet towels and when you used some gel the smell would last for hours.
Has anyone got some recommendations for a sanitizer gel that smells of just alcohol (what is used in making the gel not what you drink) and not perfumed please.
0
Comments
-
This is from a while back but TCP brand - I guess we got them in packs of two in a cheapie shop, pre-pandemic. Or if you find a big bottle of one from some kind of medical supply place you can decant them into smaller bottles to be portable (which is what we do now).1
-
Cuticura plus is fragrance free.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
