We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Unexpected delivery win

I had a text from my son today telling me that 3 huge boxes had been delivered.  I hadn't ordered anything that size so as I was at work, I asked him to open it. I could believe it when he sent me a photo of a dyson air wrap, GHD straighteners, LED face mask, a curling brush plus loads of branded beauty products. 
I have no idea where is has come from as there was no note. The return address said news room but I can't find anything from searching. 
I would like to say a massive thank you to whoever posted this comp because it was a massive win and a lovely surprise after a long week!

New start.... positive vibes
«1

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.