We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Comps entry
NJM1981
Posts: 73 Forumite
Hi, where on these ones can you see if they are single entry, I enter the ones that allow me to enter every day, I can never see where it says single entry or not. I get confused with these ones.
Thanks
Thanks
0
Comments
-
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6326847/mag-dailies-list-and-faqs/p1NJM1981 said:Hi, where on these ones can you see if they are single entry, I enter the ones that allow me to enter every day, I can never see where it says single entry or not. I get confused with these ones.
ThanksMost posters give the terms & conditions of the competition. It will say there if they are multi entry.Many posters will also post it in the title2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
