We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sainsbury’s taste the difference pizza

Apologies if this has already been posted a coupon for a free pizza on SKy VIP
be careful as it’s only valid for 30 minutes once activated
i waited till I was ready to pay before activating 

Comments

  • noitsnotme
    noitsnotme Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Just got one.  I took a screenshot of the barcode but it wouldn’t scan so I left it.  Then as I was walking back to the car I noticed the barcode on the live website, where you redeem it, keeps changing.  Went back in and scanned the dynamic barcode and it worked!  It still needed manual approval but they were ok with that.
  • This weeks freebie is taste the difference ice lollies 
    just got a box of pineapple coconut and lime ones reviews say they taste like pina colada
  • noitsnotme
    noitsnotme Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    I went for the tropical flavour.  No issues scanning the barcode this time.
  • Looking forward to seeing what it is next week 
  • Love corn snack this week
  • Sharing bag of taste the difference crisps this week
    got the Thai sweet chilli 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.