I'm a happy bunny today!!

Options
I spoke to the OR today because one of my bank accounts that I expected to be closed was left open and they have sent me a new debit card, and I just wanted to check with the OR that I could use it.He said I could so I'm happy, PLUS, while we were talking, he said he was putting me forward for Early Discharge :) Said my file was closed and all I had to do was wait for confirmation :) I can't wait!!!

Duh I'm so stupid I forgot to post my other news...Got engaged officially New Year's Eve (we'd decided before but not officially) :) Have a beautiful blue diamond engagement ring(in certain light it looks blue, in others it looks green).2008 is going to be sooooo much better than 2007 :)
Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs

Comments

• Richard_S
    Richard_S Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    I spoke to the OR today because one of my bank accounts that I expected to be closed was left open and they have sent me a new debit card, and I just wanted to check with the OR that I could use it.He said I could so I'm happy, PLUS, while we were talking, he said he was putting me forward for Early Discharge :) Said my file was closed and all I had to do was wait for confirmation :) I can't wait!!!

Hey Tmd,

We haven't heard from you for a while.

That's great news, and the debit card a big bonus too; what a way to start the New Year.:beer: :beer:

Best wishes for the future,

Richard

EDIT: Phew, an engagement; so much good news Tmd, don't know if I can take it all at once.:T
  • tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :jCONGRATULATIONS:j
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
  • Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Richard_S wrote: »

EDIT: Phew, an engagement; so much good news Tmd, don't know if I can take it all at once.:T

Ooh and I just opened my post (it came late today) and I have been sent a cheque for £18.71 from overpaying my car insurance :) Nice :):)

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well this certainly is a good news day isn't it :T
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
  • Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well this certainly is a good news day isn't it :T

It makes a nice change to all the rubbish days I had in 2007!! :)

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great start to the New Year for you tmd - well done. :T
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • savingmum
    savingmum Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    I am so pleased for you toomuchdebt - don't forget to tell the others on the other board we both visit - I know they'll be pleased for you as well
  • betterlatethannever
    Options
    LatexBalloonButton.gif

So much good news, thats fab. :T
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations!! I've had a teeny bit of good news myself today. I went to Boots and I have £14.00 on my advantage card to spend! Not as good as your news but hey I'll take what I can get at the moment.

Happy 2008 to everyone!

:j :j

• nicky7175
    nicky7175 Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    wow congratulations so much good news for you , you must be so happy early discharged is brill aswell am hoping for it myself went br on 12th July so fingers crossed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure