We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Two Small Wins
KJ1986
Posts: 4,252 Forumite
Had an email saying I've won a drawstring bag from the Adidas/Powerade weekly comp here. Many thanks to @sarah250187 for posting.
Also, just received a text message to say I've won a personalised SIGG bottle from the Extra Gum comp here. Many thanks to @diddlydoop for posting that one.
Good luck everyone.
Also, just received a text message to say I've won a personalised SIGG bottle from the Extra Gum comp here. Many thanks to @diddlydoop for posting that one.
Good luck everyone.
13
Comments
-
Congrats! Xx1
-
Well done!!I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Shopping & Freebies and MoneySaving boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the Report button, or by e-mailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
2022 wins - 14 (biggest win - Silent Night mattress)
2023 wins - 28 (biggest win - £400)
2024 wins - 32 (biggest win - Lenovo Legion Go)
2025 wins - 81 (biggest win - Samsung Galaxy S25 FE)
2026 Wins -
January - 9
February - 8
March - 11
April - 5
May - 3
June - 4
July - 6
August - 21 -
Well done
2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 prize2023 1 prize 2024 5 prizes 2025 None
2026 3 prizes1 -
Well doneNov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
March 26 - Easter egg
April 26 - £50
May 26 - Book
Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £301 -
Well done
1 -
Well done xxx💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖1 -
Congrats on your wins.KJ1986 said:Had an email saying I've won a drawstring bag from the Adidas/Powerade weekly comp here. Many thanks to @sarah250187 for posting.
Also, just received a text message to say I've won a personalised SIGG bottle from the Extra Gum comp here. Many thanks to @diddlydoop for posting that one.
Good luck everyone.
I also won a Sigg Bottle and received a Text on 18th June
Have you received yours yet?
JulieThanks to all who post comps
ITV winners membersclub#20 -
@cinders59Congrats on your wins.
I also won a Sigg Bottle and received a Text on 18th June
Have you received yours yet?
Julie
No, I haven't received the bottle yet. I had forgotten about it to be honest until your reply just popped up.
I'll probably give it another week or so and then see if there is a way to get in touch with them.
1 -
yes, same for meKJ1986 said:
@cinders59Congrats on your wins.
I also won a Sigg Bottle and received a Text on 18th June
Have you received yours yet?
Julie
No, I haven't received the bottle yet. I had forgotten about it to be honest until your reply just popped up.
I'll probably give it another week or so and then see if there is a way to get in touch with them.
Thanks to all who post comps
ITV winners membersclub#21 -
Well done on your prizes.
Congratulations1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



