We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Spending money on Snizl for extra entries - worth it?

I've recently got back into comping after a long hiatus. With Snizl competitions, it's possible to purchase extra entries for their comps. I wanted to ask, are there any compers who do this and do you think it's worth paying for extra entries?

Comments

  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,413
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I've recently got back into comping after a long hiatus. With Snizl competitions, it's possible to purchase extra entries for their comps. I wanted to ask, are there any compers who do this and do you think it's worth paying for extra entries?
     Bar the national lottery I wouldn't pay to enter a competition 

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • pate-ci0
    pate-ci0 Posts: 3,689
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Short answer - no.
  • addverbaan
    addverbaan Posts: 138
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I’ve won  twice with them in the last year, just via the normal free entry. I wouldn’t pay to enter myself 
    Newbie as of 31st December 2015 - here's to beginners luck!:DBest wins so far, won £1000 on two occasions:)
  • it isn't money saving if you pay to enter - so i wouldn't 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.