We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Remember Me studies, Neotiv App
mrsyardbroom
Posts: 2,038 Forumite
Is anyone doing the Remember Me studies on the Neotiv App? I've done all of them so far, but today the app won't open. I've checked for updates on my devices and restarted them, but there seems to be a problem with the app. I've contacted the researcher, but I haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone else having problems?
Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
0
Comments
-
I started it yesterday and the app is working for me today.0
-
Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling?0
-
mrsyardbroom said:Is anyone doing the Remember Me studies on the Neotiv App? I've done all of them so far, but today the app won't open. I've checked for updates on my devices and restarted them, but there seems to be a problem with the app. I've contacted the researcher, but I haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone else having problems?
Hopefully you got it sorted. I contacted the researcher and they said they had had to do an update to the software. It worked later in the day.Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77, Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02 31%Make £2025 in 2025 Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10
Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards