We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Searching for entered comps
dreyfuss
Posts: 83 Forumite
Hi everyone,
I've received a winning email and wanted to search for if what I'd entered. I've had a bit of a break from comping and the site has changed a bit - how do I do that now?
Thanks for all the posters! And for help in advance,
Thanks Jess
I've received a winning email and wanted to search for if what I'd entered. I've had a bit of a break from comping and the site has changed a bit - how do I do that now?
Thanks for all the posters! And for help in advance,
Thanks Jess
Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards