We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sort by closing date disappeared - help!

Hi all, bit of a mystery so I'd very much appreciate some help! I usually sort competitions by closing date, and did so yesterday. Today when I went to do the same, the option has completely disappeared. Now the only options are 'hot', 'top' and 'new' (see below). Does anyone know how I can fix this? Would really appreciate it as it's my preferred method of entering competitions.

On a separate note, not sure what the difference would be between 'hot' and 'top'!

Comments

  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 894 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Same here. Have been using "sort by date order" for many years so why has it been taken away? If it is a fault I hope it is fixed soon. 
  • Becky0306
    Becky0306 Posts: 515 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts I won, I won, I won!
    I'm in the same boat, sort by closing date has disappeared, it was such a convenient feature, MSE please bring it back!
  • I just tried again today and it seems to be back  :) let's hope it stays that way. 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.