We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

ITV money to tokens

I won £5 on the itv Windraw & cashed in for tokens.  Not sure how it happened I was aiming for entry tokens but instead I got discounted tokens which just lowers the 3+ entry’s prices by £2.

has this happened to anyone else who got cash & the trade was the discounted tokens.

should of kept the £5 now moving forward 

Comments

  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,405
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Update from itv anyone else court out on this change


  • Chyna-s
    Chyna-s Posts: 3,111
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thank, I thought I had clicked the wrong button when I did this a few weeks ago.  It's bad, winning £5 but only takig £2 off the paid entry.
    Thank you all who post.
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,405
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Chyna-s said:
    Thank, I thought I had clicked the wrong button when I did this a few weeks ago.  It's bad, winning £5 but only takig £2 off the paid entry.
    You should message them & ask for the cash back.  A/w my response on that one
  • wdywuk
    wdywuk Posts: 5,405
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    To avoid you wasting ur cash wins on Winsday for tokens, from my understanding any conversion are now discounted plays


★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.