We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Label printer with reasonably-priced refills?
itm2
Posts: 1,563
Forumite
My Dymo 1000Plus label maker has just died, and I'm looking for something to replace it with something similar, which has reasonably-priced replacement labels.
I already have a Niimbot D110 label printer, but this will only print small labels, and I frequently need to use labels which are 7-10cm long.
Does anyone have anything that they can recommend?
I already have a Niimbot D110 label printer, but this will only print small labels, and I frequently need to use labels which are 7-10cm long.
Does anyone have anything that they can recommend?
0
Comments
-
I don't think any of the label tape printers have reasonably priced original cartridges. After market knock-off tapes are available for both the Dymo and Brother printers though.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
