8ft padling pool £24.99

in Shop but don't drop
18 replies 13.2K views
my missus got an 8ft paddling pool from netto this morning and she reckons ite the same one she has seen for £49.99 every where else.
i will check tonight when she gets home
she also said they were very limited stock
mmmm free stufffffffff :p

Replies

• ahllahll Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hi,
    Can I ask wot it the paddling pool made of and how do yuo put it up ?
    "The time is always right to do what is right"
  • mike_patersonmike_paterson Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    For those of you with access to a makro card - they are doing the intex 8ft easy set pool for 19.99 plus VAT (£23.49) from 22nd June.

They are also doing the intex 15ft frame pool for £174.99 plus VAT - though this is no such a good deal as I have seen them cheaper on eBay

Rgds
    Mike
    To infinity and beyond!
  • the paddling pool is 8ft accross and made out of thick plastic stuff.
    you have to inflate the top ring to keep its shape (i blew it up by huffing and puffing and it took me about 5 mins) and fill it with a hose pipe. i would say it is about foot and a half deep approx but as i have not set it up properly yet im not 100% but it looks good for the kids when its hot
    mmmm free stufffffffff :p
    1.5K Posts
    Forumite
    I bought the Intex one from Makro for £19.99 plus VAT - it is great - Inflatable ring at the top - blown up by vacuum cleaner in a few seconds.
    It is about 3 foot deep and looks built to last. It took about 3.5 hours to fill up though - and the kids love it !

It has an optional filter so I might get one of those and use some old radiators painted black to make a solar heater !
    To infinity and beyond!
  • save-alotsave-alot Forumite
    119 Posts
    If you are going to France this summer you can get the same pool as in Netto for about £15 (depends on rate at the time)

For about £35 you can get a 10ft pool with electric pumped filter.

Lids are about £5

Groundsheets about £2

All from Hyper U or Le Clerc
  • JPR5JPR5 Forumite
    7 Posts
    The best place currently is makro £14.99 +VAT £17.61 - this is exactly the same as all the other 8ft pools
  • beckiebeckie Forumite
    419 Posts
    if you live anywhere near kempton market, sunbury (thursdays only), they had some down there today for just £15! They were big and inflatable, but im afraid im awful at guesstimating the size of things.
    on another stall you could buy a box of two fans, i desktop and 1 on a stand for just £12!

hope this helps someone.
    1.5K Posts
    Forumite
    JPR5 wrote:
    The best place currently is makro £14.99 +VAT £17.61 - this is exactly the same as all the other 8ft pools
    Is it the same as my one also from Makro and in the current Makro Mail at 19.99 plus VAT ?
    To infinity and beyond!
  • StumpyStumpy Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Dunno if this helps (from the Makro Mail):
    makromail.jpg

Also, I've been after one recently from Argos - 8ft Kiddies pool, reduced from £19.99 to £15.99, however, everywhere else I've found are selling this one at £29.99. Unfortunately, none in stock (surprise surprise!).

Edit: Finally got one from the Middlesbrough Argos :D
  • can anyone just buy from makro, or do you have to have a business or something?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals