We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Look Fantastic
zita230175
Posts: 2
Newbie
Hi
please can I ask anyone if they have received a Look Fantastic Best of 2024 free beauty box when you spent over £75 on the app. Did you receive everything that was advertised? I ordered one, but only got half of the stuff that was pictured. I complained and they said that they had put the wrong picture on the offer, but I don’t believe them. It stated on the offer that this bundle was worth £110, but what they have sent me is nowhere near that. I was missing the Murad retinol, Bum Bum cream, face mask and red pepper stuff. Please can anyone confirm if they received these.
thank you all for your help
please can I ask anyone if they have received a Look Fantastic Best of 2024 free beauty box when you spent over £75 on the app. Did you receive everything that was advertised? I ordered one, but only got half of the stuff that was pictured. I complained and they said that they had put the wrong picture on the offer, but I don’t believe them. It stated on the offer that this bundle was worth £110, but what they have sent me is nowhere near that. I was missing the Murad retinol, Bum Bum cream, face mask and red pepper stuff. Please can anyone confirm if they received these.
thank you all for your help
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards