We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Missing Classic FM advent?
Mouse400
Posts: 5,180 Forumite
There was a Classic FM advent posted at the start of the month, but I can't find it anywhere - not even in Game Over.
I was going to re-post it but wondered if there was a reason it had been removed - or perhaps I'm being dense (always very possible) and it's been there all along?!
This is the comp: https://winplus.classicfm.com/competition/8139/win-every-day-in-december
Many thanks in advance
xxx
I was going to re-post it but wondered if there was a reason it had been removed - or perhaps I'm being dense (always very possible) and it's been there all along?!
This is the comp: https://winplus.classicfm.com/competition/8139/win-every-day-in-december
Many thanks in advance
xxx
0
Comments
-
-
Thank you!1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
