How Much Have You Spent Today? 20/6/2005

Thought i start the thread off today guys hope no one minds....... :o

Spent nothing at the moment but im going to have to go out at lunch becasue the cleaners over the weekend have thrown away my butter, bread and sandwich stuff grrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So will have to take a trip to supermarket to get some more oh well.......what about you guys?? happy money saving !! lol :j
Savings Total so far for 2023: £8,062.58

Comments

• omega_2
    omega_2 Posts: 251 Forumite
    How annoying James240!!!!!!

I'm on a zero personal spending strategy today, but there's a weekly shop due tonight, so I shall round up my coupons at lunchtime to minimise the damage!!!!
  • Squiffy
    Squiffy Posts: 173 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Only planning to spend about £4 on posting something I sold thru classifieds on another forum for £25. :beer:
  • James240
    James240 Posts: 16,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Annoying isnt the word Omega as that was to last me for 2 weeks worth of lunches am well annoyed about it big time.........
  • Malestrom
    Malestrom Posts: 983 Forumite
    You'll have to put some post-its on your stuff James to stop them binning it again...not very moneysaving if you have to keep buying it!
    He huihuinga taangata he pukenga whakaaro – A meeting of people; a wellspring of ideas (Maori proverb)
  • ms_london
    ms_london Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Helloooooo.

Did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling a bit down today, just fed up with everything. Hmmmph!! I know its not long until im debt free & things will ease off by then, but im just a bit fed up today about having to constantly watch my spending, etc etc. (its probably because i know i have to work sat & sun this week. Grr!! Otherstuff too, but i wont moan on :0)

Today ive bought a homemade pasta salad in with me, but need to get a few more salady bits to go with. Working tonight so no chance to spend any money.

Had a bit of a charisma bypass as you can tell ;0)

I hope you are having a good Monday.

James240 - you really do need to post it note your food - its terrible that the cleaner throws it out. I have to post it note my empty water bottle & containers as they have been thrown out in the past - nothing has ever gone from the fridge though.

xx
  • JAMIEDODGER
    JAMIEDODGER Posts: 4,339 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    spending no money today as am desperately saving for my new cooker as the old one died last week. ho hum.
    November NSD's - 7
  • Malestrom
    Malestrom Posts: 983 Forumite
    Chin up ms_london, you're debt management is an inspiration to us all! We all get a bit down sometimes, just look forward to November! :)
    He huihuinga taangata he pukenga whakaaro – A meeting of people; a wellspring of ideas (Maori proverb)
  • James240
    well technically it was my fault as i forgot that they were cleaning out the fridge on Friday so although im angry at the cleaners ive got no one to blame but myself , (should really kick my own butt!!) :mad:

Ms London cheer up as i love reading ur replies as there always so cheerful and upbeat and posistive x and Malestrom i totally agree not very money saving believe me i could kick myself

Ms london my weekend wsa ok but like u i was working so am totally knackered today, perhaps its the monday morning blues u have lol but remain positive as you havent got that far to go x :T
  • lupogti
    lupogti Posts: 73 Forumite
    Mines an awaful day today - its credit card payment time! £108.00!

Gets worse : got £70.00 in my bank account and I am £40.00 off my credit card limit!

Yep you've guessed it got to withdraw money from credit card to add to the £70.00. Its the sin of all sins but hopefully the last month I have to do that with my new budget in place as of July 2005.

See my ' help me turn ,my life around ' thread to see my situation

cheers qmgj
  • James240
    Lupo GTI

If your only £40 of your credit limit and you only have £70 in your bacnk account wont u be £8 short though? or do u have an overdraft??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport