M&S Food Vouchers Booklet

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
15 replies 4.6K views
pesky2pesky2 Forumite
2.2K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Apologies if already posted but for the past 2 weeks been given or picked up Food Voucher coupon Booklets for money off food in January like £4 off £20 and free coffee voucher from &S CafeLook instore , at till points

Replies

• johnny_c-ljohnny_c-l Forumite
    674 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thanks pesky2; the coupons are for £5 off £25 spend on food/drink/plants; dated for each week in January :)
  • anteena1anteena1 Forumite
    914 Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    thats odd - i got the same thing last week in a london/surrey store but its £5 for a £35 spend. a bargain still but the other one sounds better
    • I came, I saw, I conquered :j
  • Big pile of vouchers mentioned in first post in Harrogate store today - they were by the self serve checkout, but think all the tills had them
    So many glitches, so little time...
  • I got some from my M&S a few days ago. It's got 5 coupons on it.

1)£4 off when you spend £20 or more on food drinks flowers or plants from 2nd-8th Jan.
    2) £4 off when you spend £20 or more on food drinks flowers or plants from 9th -15th Jan
    3) £4 off when you spend £20 or more on food drinks flowers or plants from 16th to 22nd Jan
    4) £5 off when you spend £20 or more on food drinks flowers or plants from 23rd -29th Jan
    5) Free coffee at you M & S Cafe with any purcashe in the cafe before 12noon in January. (valid 2nd-29th Jan)

No idea why you get to save more on the last week. but oh well, every bit counts. :) They all exclude Food to Order.

Also, it advertises January Offers.
    Grapes are going to be half price. :j I love their grapes, always so sweet.
    Hot chocolate fudge pudding half price.:rotfl:
    Count on us prepared meals 3 for 2.
    Nutritionally balanced prepared meal buy 1 get 1half price
    pizza buy 1 get 1 half price.
    Ready to roast joints, buy 2 save £2 (starts 6th Jan)
    All eat well cook! buy 1 get 1 half price
  • There appears to be a few different versions of these vouchers. I have two different kinds.

I got the best one (for me) from the Paternoster Square branch. It has 3 x £4 off £20 spends and 1 x £5 off £20 spend.

I got the other one from Finsbury Pavement M&S and has 4 x £5 off £25 spend.
  • Also got the 3 x £4 off a £20 spend and 1 x £5 off a £20 spend in final week

Pity coffee offer is before 12 noon but very good deal all round :T
  • bloatybloaty Forumite
    757 Posts
    BargainMad wrote: »
    Also got the 3 x £4 off a £20 spend and 1 x £5 off a £20 spend in final week

Pity coffee offer is before 12 noon but very good deal all round :T[/quo

Got this today at my local branch.
    We seek a world in which everyone with HIV/AIDS can live an abundant life
    Want to join us?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    96.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    anteena1 wrote: »
    thats odd - i got the same thing last week in a london/surrey store but its £5 for a £35 spend. a bargain still but the other one sounds better

Same in my nearest Sussex store.

Think I will have a look in a smaller M&S in a smaller town, maybe they think people who go in my local M&S are wealthy, lol!! (Not being funny but most of the grannies seem to be, the amount they spend on food & clothes in there is astonishing!).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • johnny_c-ljohnny_c-l Forumite
    674 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    If anyone wants to swap a £4 off £20 leaflet for my £5 off £25 leaflet, then please PM me. :)
  • I shop for myself and can never spend more than 20 a week. I've got 2 extra copies of the £4 off £20 coupons if anyone wants to send a sae.

I got mine from the M n S at bank, central london if it helps anyone.

Edit: All gone now.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ultrafast broadband upgrades

Being made available to more English counties

MSE News

30+ ways to stop scams

Incl tips to spot 'em & what to do if you're scammed

MSE Guides

£37 of No7 beauty products for £12

Available online and in stores

MSE Deals