We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Octopus FIT payments
sunsaver14
Posts: 1 Newbie
I didn't get my email asking for my generation reading, so I used an old email which directed me to the correct place to submit my reading. Normally I hear back within a week just what I will get. This time absolutely nothing. I emailed Octopus, but have not had an acknowledgement. Total silence. Anybody else having problems?
0
Comments
-
No, my reminder email came on 16th September, I submitted a reading on 19th September and got a statement back the same day.Reed0
-
no problem email reading and statement within a few hours, suggest you email the fit team direct0
-
I got the email, clicked link, submitted reading at about 10pm yesterday and got statement through first thing this morningI think....0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

