We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tickets to see Elvis Costello, thanks to Comping_Rich

LizB62
LizB62 Posts: 5,438 Ambassador
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
edited 11 September 2024 at 7:07PM in I won! I won! I won!
Comping_Rich Thanks for posting the comp  :)
I've just been away on holiday and checked my emails yesterday to find a WEM letting me know I've won 2 tickets to see Elvis Costello.
I've always liked his music so I'm really looking forward to it!
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competitions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010

Comments

  • KJ1986
    KJ1986 Posts: 4,252 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Well done.
  • sarah250187
    sarah250187 Posts: 12,428 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Congrats xx
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    well done  :)
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • Congratulations!!!
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 20,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well done 
  • Well done xxx
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • Deb2008
    Deb2008 Posts: 1,765 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well done :)
    2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 small clever pots win2023 £50 Yours Mag 2024 £100 Thats Life, book win, Thats Life Crime, June, £100 Codebreakers, December Elf The Musical tickets and an overnight stay in Newport 2025 None
    2026 £50 Thats Life
  • becksta
    becksta Posts: 2,270 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Well done  B)
    MFW 2022 #88: £6620/£6000
    MFW 2023 #38: £13242.13/£6000
    MFW 2024 #38: £15792.12./£9000
    MFW 2025 #38: £16090.54/£7500
    MFW 2026 #38: £13735.05/£9500

    Thank you to all competition posters
  • Agman
    Agman Posts: 16 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts
    How cool is that, enjoy!
    Good luck all....
    2021 wins of note ......

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.