We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Sorry wrong forum
lucym
Posts: 431 Forumite
I have four daughters – two with my husband, two from a previous relationship. I am worried that if anything happened to me that the family could be pulled apart. My ex has very little to do with my two elder daughters (his choice!). He pays us no maintenance and hasn’t made the effort to speak to them since last year.
What is the best way for me to make sure that my girls stay with my husband if the worst is to happen? Can my husband get parental responsibly? Would it be enough if I made a will?
lucym
What is the best way for me to make sure that my girls stay with my husband if the worst is to happen? Can my husband get parental responsibly? Would it be enough if I made a will?
lucym
0
Comments
-
Oops, posted on the wrong forum...thought I was on Marriage, Relationships & Families :rolleyes:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards