We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

So what do we think of this one?

Options
Can you please confirm the following for me? Your full name That you're over 18 years old Your email address Your contact telephone number Your full address including postcode Confirmation that you don't work for BT, EE or Plusnet, either directly or indirectly Confirmation that you've read and agree to the competition terms here: (link removed) Please confirm the above within 24 hours, so that we can check that your entry meets the criteria. Thanks

This isn't a wem it's apparently to  check if I am eligible to enter; the first message (on Twitter) implied I might have won and to respond, I responded asking for more info and and this came back, I then messaged back asking if I had won but without further response.

Alarm bells are ringing. Has anyone else had this?

Comments

• EnglishWelshie
    EnglishWelshie Posts: 3,523 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Who is the competition with and has the competition now ended?  If it's with a legit company then it sounds like you could have won. Many companies will ask you to confirm things and they aren't asking you to confirm your id just standard things needed for sending you your prize. You also need to give them time to reply not all are quick to respond. Fingers crossed you have won something good.
  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
     Very much sounds like you have won, they're just bad at communicating, I would reply with the answers. 
  • Harebelle
    Harebelle Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I have replied with the answers so let's see what happens, thanks for your input :)
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,368 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    🥳🥳🥳Congratulations! :) 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Etccarmageddon
    Etccarmageddon Posts: 782 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    It's a great phone, enjoy it!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts