Sun Concert Week competition help

Options
Midnighter
Midnighter Posts: 18,495 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
According to The Sun's Bizarre column they're running a comp to win gig tickets as part of Live Nation's Concert Week (May 8-14). I've tried using the link they've given in the paper, thesun.co.uk/concertweek, but it returns an error message. Searching their website and Google I've been able to find the Ts&Cs, but nothing else.  Hopefully someone else will have better luck finding it, or they'll print the correct link in the paper before the closing date.
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett

Comments

• One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 8 May at 3:38PM
    Options
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/administration/27715219/terms-and-conditions-concert-week/

https://thesun.formstack.com/forms/concert_week

Up for grabs are two pairs of tickets to see Pearl Jam at Manchester Co-op Live – yes, I’ve been assured it will be open in time! – or London’s Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

There is also the chance to win tickets for the Eagles at ­Manchester’s Co-op Live and a pair of tickets to watch Moby at ­London’s O2 Arena.

Live Nation has also given us a pair of tickets to see Doja Cat at either Glasgow’s OVO Hydro, Birmingham Resorts World Arena, London’s O2 Arena or Newcastle’s Utilita Arena.

Nicki Minaj fans are in with a chance of picking up seats at one of her UK shows, too, including dates at Manchester Co-op Live, Birmingham Resorts World Arena, London’s O2 Arena and ­Glasgow’s OVO Hydro.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback