Debts...

Options
I have calculated that around after 2 years I will be out of debts - Barclaycard, PayPal Credit, Virgin Money, Lloyds, Sister.

And thats if i dont spend high.

my income £12,500ish from April 2024 till April 2025.. I pay my dad £570+ per month for mortgage, bills etc, Sister £90+ per month for debt and Virgin Media, pay to Barclaycard platinum Credit Card, Virgin Money Credit Card, PayPal Credit, Lloyds Credit Card. 2x O2 sim's, Three network sim.

I earn PayPal for free, Crypto and Gift Cards.  I have Totum Pro 3 years, Student Prime annual, Unidays, Student Beans, Vouchercodes Student, Meerkat.

I occasionally sell on eBay and a Forum.

I give money to online charities, even if its a small amount.

I go shopping in Town and local walking.

I buy my Mum and Dad - Love2Shop gift vouchers, Aldi giftcards, Sainsbury's giftcards, occasional Primark giftcards.

Comments

• Rob5342
    Rob5342 Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Do you have a question?
  • Mark_d
    Mark_d Posts: 574 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    You could be debt free sooner if you cancel your SIMs, your subscriptions and your charity subscriptions.  Maybe set up your own pseudo-charity that exist for the purpose of repaying your debts and keeping your costs/expenses low.
  • leonard_455
    leonard_455 Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    You sound like a responsible enough person, you got it kind of figured it out?
    I was wondering if you need help with anything specific, maybe you want to be debt free sooner?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback