🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

My State Pension Documents?

Options
I am receiving my state pension.
My other half is sure I used to receive a letter around this time of year advising what the new payment is but nothing received yet. I may have stated that email or something would be acceptable but nothing there either. 
I've searched my Gov Gateway account and cannot find anything relating to the state pension payments I am, or will be, receiving. 
Is there anywhere, can anyone advise please?

Comments

• GibbsRule_No3.
    GibbsRule_No3. Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I received my letter late last week, probably Friday. My sister and her husband had not received theirs when I saw them on Sunday.  Assume they are coming slowly.
    Paddle No 21:wave:
  • degs88
    degs88 Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oh, OK, thanks.
    But is there anywhere online anyway?
  • Eldi_Dos
    Eldi_Dos Posts: 1,686 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    If you have a HMRC account go on there, it should show your expected annual SP for 2024/2025
  • Blue_Butterfly
    Blue_Butterfly Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I got my pension increase letter in late February 2024. Is your home address up to date, otherwise it may have gone to an old address? May be worth checking your address is correct on your Gateway account.
  • degs88
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I've checked the address and it's correct. I had a P60 recently anyway. 
    Checked HMRC and .GOV and cannot find anything relating to my current state pension and still no letter.
    Unless I'm missing something or looking on the wrong site, it's seems there's a bit of a vacuum in relation to state pension payments once you start receiving it.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,053 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 1 May at 11:28AM
    Options
    It is in the make up of your tax code and your incomes.  Only annual whole pounds amount though.  Tax code is at 51 new + 1 old, income is 52 new rate.  You will not find the weekly amount anywhere.
  • degs88
    Options
    OK, thanks. Still no letter. 
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,639 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    OK, thanks. Still no letter. 

Lost in the post?

It might be worth contacting DWP because if the letter does turn up at another address and is returned "unknown at this address", you 

could find your payments suspended.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport