Bankrupted with Financial Control Conundrum

Options
My creditors are my sisters who I took to court because the evidence I have is that they have been Trustees of Trusts and have been dishonest. Despite (amongst so many other things) it turning out that there is another Trust, the judge believed they are really honest people who would not deprive me of my inheritance, at the same time as acknowledging he was not able to get a copy of the other Trust or discover who the Trustees were. He also accepted the lie my sisters came up with, based on no evidence at all, I must have had another bank account where the money I can prove I did not receive must have been paid into. 

Now they have appointed IP Trustees and I feel like I am in this never ending cycle of financial control and abuse that they will lie forever to keep my status as bankrupt for the rest of my life. Can someone please tell me what the powers of IP Trustees are? What are the powers of the Insolvency service ? 

I was close to paying them their debt but my family wanted me to sign that I will never hold them accountable for any financial impropriety that I may know about or may find out about in the future. I could not sign that and maybe someone thinks that was wrong and anything is better than being in the mess I am in, but now the only way to pay my debts would be for them to disclose the Trust they have concealed and it just seems like an absurd position to be in. Any suggestions?

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure