CeMap module 2

Options
Hi, 
I need help.

I have given module 2 unit 4

Mortgage Payment Methods and Post-Completion Issues

5 attemps now and keep failing at 20/19 marks. 

I have bought CRT and have done the knowledge and mock tests practice. 

What else can be done? Please help. need to pass this time.

Thanks

Comments

• housebuyer143
    housebuyer143 Posts: 3,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 22 April at 2:26PM
    Options
    Just keep revising until you know it well enough and don't take the test until you are passing all the practice questions with at least 85%. 
    There are sites where you can do flashcards others have made, but I liked to use chatGPT to dive deeper into questions I don't understand. 
  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,743 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    I never did CeMap, I did RO1 and CF6. 
    If you have CeMap 1, I think you might be able to do CF6 and then you are classed as having the exams (im not sure). 

But in the exams I did, it broke it down into sections. I could see where I was doing not so well and concentrate on those areas. 

Also, something I did when doing the exam was to go through all of the questions, put a tick for every one I knew was right. If I was 90% of the way there, I would hit submit and hold my breath. If I was some way off, I would go back over the questions I was not sure on. Sometimes the answers to questions give you the answers to others if that makes sense. 
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback