Are companies like L&C or Habito good for adverse credit applications

Options
As per the title. We are in a better financial state than a year ago and would like to find out if we could remortgage or move now. 
Do companies on the MSE Broker list like L&C work ok with adverse credit applications?

Comments

• MWT
    MWT Posts: 9,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Do companies on the MSE Broker list like L&C work ok with adverse credit applications?
    They are best used for simple transactions without the complexities of adverse credit.
     ...but a lot of people over-estimate just how adverse they are, so if you wanted to add a few details about the things on your credit history that you consider as 'adverse' the brokers around here may be able to see if you are at least theoretically able to get a mortgage at normal rates.

• ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,740 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    I reckon there are better companies - is probably the most diplomatic answer I can give. 
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback