PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Saturday 30 March 2024

Options
Morning all. Am I the first one up today?

I'm up early as I'm awaiting a phone call from the Dealership in St Albans to say the car I paid a deposit on is ready for collection. They wanted to rush it through so that it counts as one of their March sales so had somebody service it yesterday and tidy up a couple of bits on the bodywork. I'm part exchanging mine so just need to contact the insurance company when I get the phone call and then I'm good to go. 

We had a great day out with the family yesterday at Bucks Railway Centre. Lots of train rides, big and small, plus things for the children and a museum for DH to wander round. Only downside was the wind, which made it a bit cold at times. 

Have a super Easter Saturday everyone and don't forget to put your clocks forward tonight!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback