SHEERLUXE competitions

Options
Have any of you, or anyone you know, EVER won a Sheerluxe competition?  They have excptionally good prizes and even though I've been entering them for years now, have never won a thing! I also find it a bit 'off' that they never list prizewinners' names. Does anyone ever really win anything? It's very hard to tell!

Comments

• whizzybop
    whizzybop Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Have any of you, or anyone you know, EVER won a Sheerluxe competition?  They have excptionally good prizes and even though I've been entering them for years now, have never won a thing! I also find it a bit 'off' that they never list prizewinners' names. Does anyone ever really win anything? It's very hard to tell!
    I have never had a win with them either but will continue to try. There is a list of prize winners dating back to 2018 on their site. Here’s a link - https://sheerluxe.com/competition-winners
    Wins 2022 March - Product Of The Year Goody Bag June - Baker’s Too Kit July - A years supply of Fruity Gum / Nutribullet Juicer October - Immune Support Supplements Dec - Green + Blacks Tasting Selection (no delivery, had £20 Amazon Voucher instead) / Halo Creative Nails Kit / Board Games Bundle / Essential oil & Gemstone Cards 
    2023 January - Devance Cosmetiques Hair Products / 
  • Tuppence11
    Tuppence11 Posts: 272 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 28 March at 3:39PM
    Options
    @whizzybop Thanks for that - feel much happier about the site. Happietst of all though must be @addverbaan Many congratulations - hope the wine was delicious!! You have given me faith. I shall keep trying!!
  • oliveoyl
    oliveoyl Posts: 3,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, I won £500 ASOS credit a few years ago.
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
  • Tuppence11
    Tuppence11 Posts: 272 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
     :):):)  
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business