Help with L&G Workplace Pension Funds

Options
Hi all, hoping someone can link me to the financial times market pages for the following L&G funds.

L&G PMC 2050 - 2055 Target Date Fund 3 - L&G PMC Pre Retirement 3 Pen, GB00B4QJ1L64:GBP summary - FT.com  ???

L&G PMC World (Ex-UK) Equity Index 3 - L&G PMC World Ex UK Equity Index 3 Pen, GB00B4QBYH95:GBP summary - FT.com

L&G PMC Global Developed Equity Index Fund 3 - ???

Only asking for the FT links because I'm more familiar with that site over others.

- - 

A little background on the reason for the research is my wife's work place pension is with L&G and currently in the default option, the Target Date Fund. She is 33yrs old and looking for a 100% equity fund to invest into.

Thank you!

Comments

• r6mile
    r6mile Posts: 258 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I believe I have the same choice of funds in my LG pension. 

If you are looking for a simple 100% equity fund that tracks the world index, then you could chose the World (ex-UK) Equity Fund and then put 5% in the UK Equity Fund (or whatever figure depending on how much UK exposure you want).
  • jay_ftw
    jay_ftw Posts: 156 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    L&G allow you to invest into more than one fund?

I’m with Nest and you cannot split contributions, so you can only invest into one fund at any given time. 

• r6mile
    r6mile Posts: 258 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes definitely mine are split across 5 funds.
  • jay_ftw
    Options
    Could anyone link me to the FT page for this fund please?

L&G PMC Global Developed Equity Index Fund 3 
  • jay_ftw
    Options
    r6mile said:
    Yes definitely mine are split across 5 funds.
    Great to know.

if you don’t mind sharing, out of curiosity can I ask which five funds you invest into? 
  • gm0
    gm0 Posts: 864 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Not seen a single simple global equities passive from them in schemes which I have had that used LGIM for funds.

So in L&G world - for a simple 100% global equties passive approach cheaply. 
    World ex UK.  And some UK index (which follows FTSE AllShare TR) does the job nicely.
    Tilt UK weight to taste.  4% - 10% according to how you feel about global markets and currencies.
    Done.
    Should be around 0.11% or so fund cost.  And whatever your scheme charges by way of a platform/product fee.  This seems to vary by employer but is typically not that bad based on what I read here and my own one.

For other options passively - some L&G schemes also offer a FTSE4Good Developed index tracker similar to global equties passive less a few knockouts (for the ethical aspect). 

This is usually called "Ethical Global" or a similar name.  The price on this varies from very good <0.1 in older pension versions to a rather poorer 0.3% where I would not personally bother with it.
  • jay_ftw
    Options
    jay_ftw said:

Any reason I can’t find this?
  • Notepad_Phil
    Notepad_Phil Posts: 1,380 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    jay_ftw said:
    jay_ftw said:

Any reason I can’t find this?
    I wonder if it is still actually running?
    These would ppear to be the prices for the fund on the L&G website https://fundcentres.lgim.com/en/uk/workplace-employee/fund-centre/Global-Developed-Equity-Index-Fund/?isin_code=BAW3#Prices and if you look they don't seem to have any price info for it. And if you go further up to the Performance section then nothing is shown there at all.
    L&G do stop funds from time to time, so I wonder if they're removed it from their offering but have forgot to update some of their internal pages.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback