PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Daily Wednesday 27 March 2024

Options
Gers
Gers Posts: 12,034 Forumite
First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
Good morning folks. 

Yes, it's unfeasibly early for me to be actually dressed, I'm about to head down the road to Glasgow for an optician's appointment this morning. It's a combined eye test and contact lense check so takes a bit longer. No doubt I'll need new something or other. 

I hope that everyone is doing well. 

Comments

• Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,249 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    -taff said:
    .... Rhod gilbert was fantastic, it was all about cancer but he made it a show of laughs and also some visceral pathos. There were also people collecting there for Velindre. I only found out the last time I saw my heart blokey that he has to pay for his own training because their budget for training is either used for other things or gone. I did tell him if I won the  lottery they could expect a large cash injection. [he explained it better than I did just there]....
    Taff, one of our execs at my children's hospital is also working on the new developments at Velindre.
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family