NHS Overpayed Me Help?

Options
XxDarkMarioxX
XxDarkMarioxX Posts: 65 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
I have left my role in january 2024 for another job in same trust and hospital and let my bosses know and gave 4 weeks notice. Sadly my boss did not even done my P45 after being told that left trust temp so my rota was still being added onto system while not working there anymore meaning got paid 65 hours in janurary and they were aware not to pay me. They did not listen and turned out got paid and emailed payroll twice and there just ignoreing my emails or not responding. Kept money in saving account ready to give back. I do not think can even call them just email them. Any advice on what to do next because dont think my old boses even communicated or told trust that left temp and done any paperwork. My new holidays still showing up old contract hours and if take them only get part time pay and not full time pay because they messed up. So trust payroll going to think that was working in janurary because no paperwork been sorted for me leaving. 

Comments

• Hoenir
    Hoenir Posts: 2,102 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 26 March at 11:45PM
    Options
    I have left my role in january 2024 for another job in same trust and hospital 
    Then there'd be no P45. HR/ Payroll dept need to correct matters. 
  • gwynlas
    gwynlas Posts: 1,709 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    You need to inform payroll who will be responsible for both contracts make sure that you record name of person who you are in contact with. You could also contact HR re your new contract and wrong information. Again take details of the person you talk to. You might feel it is up to management to sort it out but unless you are proactive their way will be to deduct overpayment taking a large chunk out of your expeced salary
  • XxDarkMarioxX
    XxDarkMarioxX Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    gwynlas said:
    You need to inform payroll who will be responsible for both contracts make sure that you record name of person who you are in contact with. You could also contact HR re your new contract and wrong information. Again take details of the person you talk to. You might feel it is up to management to sort it out but unless you are proactive their way will be to deduct overpayment taking a large chunk out of your expeced salary
    Yeah they never did deduct anything from this month pay and sent two emails already with info but no responce 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback