N64 and a few games

Options
Kirkmain
Kirkmain Posts: 164 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
edited 22 March at 12:12AM in Boost your income
Found the kids' N64 and a handful of games (Goldeneye, Mario kart, 1080 snowboarding, Wrestlemania 2K, Mario Tennis, Mario '64, World Cup '98) 2 x offical controllers

No way of verifying whether in working condition as no SCART cable TV lying around

Wheres is the best place to flog this? Ebay? Facebook Market place?

What kind of bunce do you reckon this will fetch?

Edit: no boxes

Comments

• cymruchris
    cymruchris Posts: 5,233 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    List it on eBay with full descriptions and plenty of pictures starting at £0.01p - ensure you list as 'untested' - and anyone that bids will assume it as 'not working'. You might get more if you find someone with a tv/scart that can verify it works. 

Then it'll go for whatever it goes for - £0.12p - £1.30 - a million pounds. 

Unboxed/untested will likely mean lower 'bunce'. 
    An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!
  • Veteransaver
    Veteransaver Posts: 480 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'd try and get a scart cable and test it so you can sell it as working.
    Does it need a scart cable, not sure on the N64 but normally those consoles have a AV connector which it just 3 leads (red, white and yellow). They can be plugged into a scart adaptor but they can also be plugged into the component or av sockets on most TVs. Most TVs haven't had scart sockets for many years anyway
    If you have any other older consoles you may also be able to use leads or adaptors from them.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback