Bankruptcy and allowable expenditure

Options
Hi all, hope someone can share some advice with me regarding "allowable expenses", I've been doing some research myself but been unable to find. This would be personal debt related.
As far as I understand there is a spreadsheet showing what is considered to be an allowable expense and I must fill this in but my problem is that my wife is currently on a spouse visa, I'm a British citizen and she currently isn't working and we are expecting our first child in July and isn't entitled to any benefits. The spouse visa renewal is due November 2025 which will be around £3,380 so to cover this I've been transferring £200 each month to her account so she can keep track of how much has been set aside flr the fee. Would this cause problems? Otherwise I'd see no other way of being able to acquire this money for the upcoming visa. Where would I put this in my expenses? I understand bankruptcy also cannot affect immigration status so this isn't something I'm concerned with at the time it's just regarding the bankruptcy and expenditure. 

Thank you in advance 😊

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure