cheap condoms - to wrap toys

Options
Just for toys for use on partner. We are married couple and trying for baby as well. So there is no need to be "reliable". just needed to wrap toys on to keep them clean. 

Any resources? Prefer not to go to sexual health clinic to try to get them free.

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,763 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 8 March at 12:16PM
    Options
     I’m not convinced that using a condom would be that effective hygienically in the long run. Just wipe them with soap and water - although if waterproof, the dishwasher is always an option!
     In this instance Google is your definitely your friend. There’s lots of information out there, depending on the type of toy that you prefer.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • QrizB
    QrizB Posts: 13,822 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Last time I was in Poundland, I noticed that they sell these.
    N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Go elec & Tracker gas / Shell BB / Lyca mobi. Ripple Kirk Hill member.
    2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 30MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.
    Taking a break, hope to be back eventually.
    Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback