🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

NEW YEAR FRESH START Make £10 a day challenge JANUARY

Options

Comments

• lunasaver
    Options
    Thanks Jeana Rose for the post office info, I never thought you could do it online.
    My daughter's asleep so I've got some photos taken of 8 items....think that should be good to start with.

Leo the cat ... what bingo are you doing? You must be doing something right if you can win when you're asleep!

LS
    February challenge £147.82/145
    March challenge £217.78/£155:j
  • got-it-spend-it
    Options
    I'm over the £310 mark thanks to lots of eBaying and Amxon selling. Gonna keep going then start from £0 in Feb. Not sure if I'll manage it two months on the trot but I never thought I'd do it this month......

Good luck to everyone else for a final push.

Lucy
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

not sure if entirely ethical but suppose I have to admire (in some small way) your entrepreneurial spirit. :o

I think that just about sums up my thoughts too. Although I suppose someone is going to make money from this whether its you or not and 10% to a good cause is good :o
    May 2015 £10 a day currently £208
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Now we're getting close to the end of the month when people want to start giving final totals can they please type the amount in the post in red to highlight it for me as i will have 80 peoples updates. Won't be on tomo as off to Spice Girls and a day shopping ( PRIMARK :beer:) but will be back on friday

Batgirl
    May 2015 £10 a day currently £208
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Options
    Things are not going well for me this month - any money that I have made has been spent but I am in desperate straits at the mo:o Will promise to start again next month.
  • AlwaysHappy
    AlwaysHappy Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have made £12.12 over the last two days, things have definitely slowed down. I am going to continue with my total for the month and then start again from £0 in February which will be a long hard slog.
    I'm not a failure if I don't make it, I'm a success because I :tried!
  • Mrs_Hicks
    Mrs_Hicks Posts: 181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still trying but got side tracked slightly this month as one of my cats has been poorly. Back again now and have a mystery shop booked for Friday and have been doing daily clicks/surveys etc (I count when money comes in). Promise to try harder :o
    Mortgage: 2011: 86000 - now: 49900
  • Pilchard
    Pilchard Posts: 362 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there
    Well, I'm still plodding on despite the lousy total. Added £10 from a mystery shop I did yesterday. Got a cheque today from the insurance company for £403.16 as I had a leak from the bathroom that's caused water damage. I've had to pay £290 to a plumber to sort it out as it's not covered by insurance but the resulting damage is :confused: so not sure if to include the £113.16 which would be left over or not?
    Let's start again (really need a kick up the bum now) :wall:
    Virgin CC £9793.71
  • Leothecat
    Leothecat Posts: 1,492 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pilchard wrote: »
    Hi there

Well, I'm still plodding on despite the lousy total. Added £10 from a mystery shop I did yesterday. Got a cheque today from the insurance company for £403.16 as I had a leak from the bathroom that's caused water damage. I've had to pay £290 to a plumber to sort it out as it's not covered by insurance but the resulting damage is :confused: so not sure if to include the £113.16 which would be left over or not?

I would count it. It's money that you were not expecting, that you did not have so.....

Batgirl - my total up to now is £355.44! Can't believe this is possible, but it is! Enjoy the Spice Girls by the way. :D
  • JesaRose
    JesaRose Posts: 4,457 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've only made 41p on clicks today so now I am behind

But the good news is that I spent a couple of hours writing eBay listings ready for the half price listing day tomorrow:D
    Not been here in years! Hi everyone. Make £10 a day challenge = £78.45/155
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family