Very BNPL

Options
amy04029
amy04029 Posts: 7 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
Hopefully you guys can help as Very customer services unfortunately didn't understand what I was asking.
So I ordered some clothes on very BNPL at the beginning of this week, the clothes are no good and need returning.
My question is what happens to the refund, I cleared the BNPL this morning before I realised the clothes need returning.
So will the refund come to me and if so how as they don't store bank details or will it go onto my other BNPL I have which doesn't need paying until Jan 2025? 
I mean I don't mind either way but I'd rather the money was in my pocket rather than being paid onto the other BNPL as that's interest free until next January.
Hopefully this makes sense and someone is able to advise as Very customer service were just useless.

Comments

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,893 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 16 February at 12:48PM
    Options
    Refunds are typically made to the payment method originally used.

So it would depend on whether you used a debt or credit card for payment, or used your Very credit account.

As an example, Amazon give you the choice of where you want the refund to go, Very return policy here -

Online Help System (very.co.uk)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • amy04029
    amy04029 Posts: 7 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Refunds are typically made to the payment method originally used.

So it would depend on whether you used a debt or credit card for payment, or used your Very credit account.

As an example, Amazon give you the choice of where you want the refund to go, Very return policy here -

Online Help System (very.co.uk)
    Thanks, I've tried reading but still no joy. I added it to my Very account then paid it off a could of days later.
    I do have something else on BNPL so I guess they will just pay the refund to that as I don't actually have any card details saved to very.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback