email received - confirming a BIG win

Options

Attention My Dear,

My name is Mrs Michelle Beckham. I am a UK Citizen from Indonesia married to a Japanese person. We live in the United Kingdom. My husband died on August 21, 2018. While I was struggling with cancer for a long time now, my doctor said that the current situation is not under control and that I have a few months to live.

Well my husband was a contractor and also a philanthropist and before his death, we made a deposit of USD12,700,000 Million to a private storage Company. However, before my husband's death, he encouraged me to help the poor people because we are childless. I want to give the money out to poor people, orphanages and widows through you.

Can I confide in you?

Regards,

Mrs Michelle Beckham

YES of course the poor BRITISH woman can confide in me
Such bad luck deserves help
I plan to give her my bank details so she can pay the complete USD 12,700,000 million in as she feels fit..................what luck - My electricity bill is due this month

Comments

• Winningaddress1
    Options
    Do you care to share your good luck? I only want a little.
  • MouldyOldDough
    MouldyOldDough Posts: 1,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 15 February at 11:53AM
    Options
    Do you care to share your good luck? I only want a little.

Yes - why not - considering that my bank account will, shortly have more than the total world annual spend in it - I believe that I can afford a few pounds for everyone
    Can you give me your bank details so I can make payment ??
    I am afraid that it will have to be in $US
    And I plan to change jobs to become a "contractor..." - because they are obviously overpaid
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback