Is it fine to post comps on Facebook "like, tag a friend and share" ones?

Seeing a lot of these lately and wanted to check if they are any good to post :) thanks

Comments

• AC55
    AC55 Posts: 3,575
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Seeing a lot of these lately and wanted to check if they are any good to post :) thanks
    Yes all good to post 😊
  • Compinglady97
    Compinglady97 Posts: 134
    Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    AC55 said:
    Yes all good to post 😊
    thanks! do they go in the normal forum for it? I post in there a few times a week but don't want to risk posting in the wrong place and making a mistake

thank you :)
  • AC55
    AC55 Posts: 3,575
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    AC55 said:
    Yes all good to post 😊
    thanks! do they go in the normal forum for it? I post in there a few times a week but don't want to risk posting in the wrong place and making a mistake

thank you :)
    Yeah normal forum. The links don't embed like Instagram ones do though so may be good just adding some spiel in the post as to what the entry requirements are 😊 thanks for posting!
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,844
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    As long as you provide the appropriate information and it is super helpful to include (FB) at the end of your title, then all good to post. 
    Thanks for posting, without people sharing, there wouldn't be a competition forum.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Ms_Dee said:
    As long as you provide the appropriate information and it is super helpful to include (FB) at the end of your title, then all good to post. 
    Thanks for posting, without people sharing, there wouldn't be a competition forum.
    it's my pleasure I will do that and always happy to contribute to the forum :) xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback