MyWishes 'tech for good' platform

Hello MSE Team,

Thanks so much for all that you do and recommend.

My husband and I are starting to put a plan together for our End Of Life.

I’ve downloaded the LifeBook (AgeUK) recommended by MSE and have started to work through it.

Have you had any experience of the digital application MyWishes

It’s a free to use, 'tech for good' platform.

It has been recommended by a number of organisations and I was hoping someone on the MSE team or Forum might have come across it and whether it is comprehensive enough?

Any advice gratefully received!

With thanks.

Comments

• MikeJXE
    MikeJXE Posts: 3,033
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I hadn't come across it until now, plus looking at it I wouldn't use it either (personal choice)

I have been running my death book for 21 years ever since my late wife became unable to make decisions just in case I died first.

I have had an extensive funeral plan for 23 years and all my family has to buy are flowers or not

My death book was always in hard copy and because of updating continually I have many 

I now keep everything on my laptop iPad and phone, easier to update, periodically I send a copy to my Daughters in law (Executors)

It contains everything they need to know for either when I become incapable or die. All my important documents are in a silver case 

I have gone over everything with both my sons and wives, question and answer sessions so there will be no excuse for them not knowing what to do. 

It's quite simple and if you regularly update it there will be very little that falls through the cracks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback