Amazon driver broke my shed

Options
could anyone tell me where i can complain to Amazon about a driver who left parcels in my plastic shed which I had tied the catch as it was very windy and the top kept blowing open, as it was tied he forced the lid open and so broke the catch and the plastic lid

Comments

• Exodi
    Exodi Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm assuming you mean a garden storage box because a shed with a lid is hard to visualise!

Do you have proof it was him? I guess if it was very windy you would have also been bemused if he had left the parcels outside to be blown around?
    Know what you don't
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 8 February at 3:19PM
    Options
    could anyone tell me where i can complain to Amazon about a driver who left parcels in my plastic shed which I had tied the catch as it was very windy and the top kept blowing open, as it was tied he forced the lid open and so broke the catch and the plastic lid
    Assuming you mean storage container and not a shed, Can you prove it was Amazon? 

If you have a video, then you complain to Amazon. If you have no proof then there is no come back. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • DullGreyGuy
    DullGreyGuy Posts: 10,458 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited 8 February at 3:48PM
    Options
    What are your instructions on Amazon about if you are not in? To leave it in said "shed"?

Do you have evidence they forced it rather than the high winds breaking it before they put the parcels in?
  • ruthiesteve
    Options
    no, no evidence, doorbell camera shows them arriving and leaving but isnt directly on the storage unit, so i suppose thats it then, they will just deny it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback