Tesco improve on their poor Xmas Savers 24 scheme

Options

"Get your savings for Christmas 2024 off to a flying start with an extra £5 top-up voucher, on us.

Top up over £50 between 26 December 2023 and 1 April 2024, and we’ll add an extra £5 top-up voucher to your Clubcard Christmas Savers account.

This is in addition to any bonus vouchers* you earn when you top up (that’s up to £17 all together)"

Got the above email from Tesco. They have improved their Xmas Saver 24 offer.

Best return is £8 bonus from £50 top up

You will get £11 bonus on £100 top up and £17 on a £200 top up.

I will now be participating and buying £50. Buy your top up at customer servicies - last day April 1. Put this date in your diary!

Comments

• Largs
    Largs Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I got the same email.  Just be careful as I am sure it says "more than £50" so I will be asking for £51 at the desk to get the extra £5.  I am glad they are reviewing this saver scheme,  I wrote a complaint to the head office in November as I was sent either £17 or £16.50 vouchers.  No change is given and I cannot spend that amount in one go.  Hopefully the new scheme will either be a swipe card or a voucher that holds the balance as you spend.  It said they will announce the new scheme later this year.
  • where_are_we
    where_are_we Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Largs - you are correct - "over £50" - I have changed the entry in my diary from £50 to £51!
    I sympathise with your problem on large voucher denominations. I too got £17 and £16.50 vouchers last time.
    Tesco always run their 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer before Xmas which I utilised to use up the vouchers.
    Also Baileys at £9 or £10 and Jack Daniels at £20 were on offer just before Xmas.
  • samshopping
    Options

"Get your savings for Christmas 2024 off to a flying start with an extra £5 top-up voucher, on us.

Top up over £50 between 26 December 2023 and 1 April 2024, and we’ll add an extra £5 top-up voucher to your Clubcard Christmas Savers account.

This is in addition to any bonus vouchers* you earn when you top up (that’s up to £17 all together)"

Got the above email from Tesco. They have improved their Xmas Saver 24 offer.

Best return is £8 bonus from £50 top up

You will get £11 bonus on £100 top up and £17 on a £200 top up.

I will now be participating and buying £50. Buy your top up at customer servicies - last day April 1. Put this date in your diary!

Hi, just wondering if you still got that email and could you share the terms and conditions. Thanks. Cannot find mine, I am 99% sure I saw it before. Wondering if they recalled the message 
  • Largs
    Options
    Well, I put £52 on my card.  The balance now shows the £3 bonus and hopefully tomorrow or the next day the extra £5 will go on.  Will report back when the balance updates.
  • where_are_we
    where_are_we Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes - did my £51 deposit on Friday.
  • Largs
    Options
    Hello, pleased to report I topped up the account with £52 and the balance is now £60.  £8 for free ain't half bad, pays towards my turkey crown!  Roll on Christmas......
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback