Thick Bleach

HillStreetBlues
HillStreetBlues Posts: 3,094
Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 24 January at 2:45PM in Food shopping & groceries
What supermarket does the best own brand thick bleach?
Some I've tried in the past wouldn't be my idea of thick.
Let's Be Careful Out There

Comments

• marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 1,500
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
     I use asda own brand thick bleach, not the essentials brand.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,811
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 24 January at 3:23PM
    I never use bleach but I have a friend who insists on using it and she swears by this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Easy-Original-Thick-Bleach-Disinfectant/dp/B0C1TB7VMD/ref
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,772
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Morrisons or Tesocs own brands
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • GingerTim
    GingerTim Posts: 1,919
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Ocado's is pretty gloopy.
  • Largs
    Largs Posts: 187
    First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    What annoys me about bleach (the stores own brand) they were always 39p or 45p.  They have gone up now to 70p.  Domestos has not increased at the same pace and can still be got at 2 for £2 more often than not if you shop around.  Back to your question, I only buy own brand, they are all made by either Jayes in Thetford or Robert McBride in Machester.  I have noticed the ASDA brand one is thicker than the LIDL version.  Only because I used both at the same time recently.
  • Stompa
    Stompa Posts: 8,348
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Largs said:
    What annoys me about bleach (the stores own brand) they were always 39p or 45p.  They have gone up now to 70p.  
    I always buy the larger 2L bottles and then decant it into smaller bottles as required, which currently works out at about 48p a (750ml) bottle.
    Stompa
  • Rosa_Damascena
    Rosa_Damascena Posts: 6,210
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Largs said:
    What annoys me about bleach (the stores own brand) they were always 39p or 45p.  They have gone up now to 70p.  Domestos has not increased at the same pace and can still be got at 2 for £2 more often than not if you shop around.  Back to your question, I only buy own brand, they are all made by either Jayes in Thetford or Robert McBride in Machester.  I have noticed the ASDA brand one is thicker than the LIDL version.  Only because I used both at the same time recently.
    The more I read on MSE, the more I realise how pitiful my local branch of Asda is. Its not small, but it cannot stock everything and I've chanced across others that are genuine superstores.
    No man is worth crawling on this earth.

So much to read, so little time.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport