Previous BR details.. help..

Good afternoon folks,

So it's nearly 4 years since I declared and all is well..

I'm a truck driver for a living and have to obtain security clearance to access certain sites.

Part of the clearance process is finical and I must provide details of what debts I had to the penny that were covered within the BR.

I've since cleared up my credit file and can no longer see what the amounts were...

Can this be found anywhere?

Any help muchly appreciated.

Comments

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,537
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Ambassador
    Bankruptcy is an all encompassing kind of deal, all your debts were included in it.

After discharge, you are technically debt free, as your accounts were all written off, so no longer exist.

Aside from going around every creditor you had and asking them, there is little else you can do.

I doubt the question asks for details that accurate to be fair.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Morfx
    Morfx Posts: 123
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Bankruptcy is an all encompassing kind of deal, all your debts were included in it.

After discharge, you are technically debt free, as your accounts were all written off, so no longer exist.

Aside from going around every creditor you had and asking them, there is little else you can do.

I doubt the question asks for details that accurate to be fair.
    That is my point.. it's not really achievable, but I "Must" provide the information... 🤷

Screenshot attached..
  • Morfx
    Forumite

Document..
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,232
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Yes, I'm afraid the accurate answer is 'all of them'

Did you keep a copy of your submission document? I think a copy is routinely emailed back to you. That is the nearest you will get to a list

I can't really see the point of their question
  • Morfx
    Forumite
    From my BR.... The only form I have is my Discharge certificate... 

Everything has to be done via email.. can't speak to a human-oid.. 🙄
  • Grumpelstiltskin
    Grumpelstiltskin Posts: 4,127
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Is it me but I read ' If you are the subject of Bankruptcy Order'  Surely that would mean a live order ie. Until you are discharged, when you have been discharged so it doesn't apply. 
    Maybe I am wrong.
    Also if they don't let anyone on the premises who is say doing a self managed DMP then they could be short of staff.
    If you go down to the woods today you better not go alone.
  • Morfx
    Forumite
    That's what I originally thought and emailed to check.. I need to provide them..

I'm only going on site to empty bins.. 🤷🤷🤦
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,232
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    It probably won't help but...

The present tense is used rather than the past. They are not saying ' If you were the subject...'

You bankruptcy has completed. There are no amounts 'owed'

Bankruptcy is not an 'agreement'

Why are they so precious about these particular debt strategies with no mention of those in a DRO, or Admin Order, or doing full & finals or write-offs?
  • Grumpelstiltskin
    Grumpelstiltskin Posts: 4,127
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    So what are we talking about GCHQ? So they let no delivery driver on site who has ever been in debt and done something about it?

Well all I can say is I hope they don't run short of something vital to this countries security and the only driver available had a DMP 10 years ago.
    If you go down to the woods today you better not go alone.
  • Morfx
    Forumite
    It's an RAF site but the security procedure is actually carried out by UKSV (our government) 🤦🤦
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback