No Job Emails from NHS Jobs?

I have been receiving Job Alert emails from NHS Jobs for a few years matching my criteria however, i have not received any since last August 2022.
I initially thought this was due to the economy but when i log-in and search i can find roles in my area that i would usually be alerted about and my email setting remained the same.
I have reset my preferences to any job as an experiment but I'm still not getting any emails and my details are correct.
Anybody had problems like this?
Time Is The Enemy!

Comments

• Brie
    Brie Posts: 9,305
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Have you blocked the email address by mistake?  I've done this previously with certain organisations and then discovered I need to receive things.  There should be something in settings that shows you what you have blocked and you can mark it as safe.
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • Spender£
    Spender£ Posts: 329
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Brie said:
    Have you blocked the email address by mistake?  I've done this previously with certain organisations and then discovered I need to receive things.  There should be something in settings that shows you what you have blocked and you can mark it as safe.
    Thanks for this suggestion and after checking it is not on the blocked email list so i can rule something out.
    Time Is The Enemy!
  • cmthephoenix
    cmthephoenix Posts: 132
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    NHS job had a new website that went live last year, you had to set yourself up again on it. However if you're able to do new searches for new jobs and get matches it would imply you've already done that. Does running a manual search using  the saved profile search that would generate the emails come back with any results? If not then there's something wrong in your saved profile search.
  • EnPointe
    EnPointe Posts: 254
    First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    NHS job had a new website that went live last year, you had to set yourself up again on it. However if you're able to do new searches for new jobs and get matches it would imply you've already done that. Does running a manual search using  the saved profile search that would generate the emails come back with any results? If not then there's something wrong in your saved profile search.
    that's quite possible as most trusts  and other NHS bodies direct you to trac  to apply for jobs and the legacy NHS jobs  seems to have all but gone 
  • Giddypip
    Giddypip Posts: 128
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    The new NHS jobs website will not send out email alerts. I set job searches up on it and received an email to say that the email job alerts was not functional yet.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback